The worm diaries

Hello all,
Westley and I had a very interesting morning this week where he both met and said goodbye to a worm that sincerely loved. I add these clips for your viewing pleasure, they are rather long so if you want to cut to the chase go to Part III at roughly 3 minutes westley starts the action and at roughly 4:05 he realizes what he has done.

Part I - West introduces "picture" the worm and grows very melancholy


Part II - more thoughts on worms and why the hulk is scary


Part III - we learn about the wonder of worm multiplication and other random things

Comments

Debbie said…
HAHAHAHAHA
TOOOO FUNNY!!!! Thank you so much for figuring out how to put the movies on. THey are priceless. I love the name 'picture' for his worm. You have given him the very cutest of genes... LOVE YOU ALL
Hahah so David and I just watched all three of these.. what an amazing documentary you two created :) Love it!
HDVB said…
LOVE IT, I watched then, and then had to re-watch those hilarious moments when Westley starts twirling
picture the worm around and it 'breaks' SO FUNNY!

PS: I couldn't get the 2nd video to work...hmmmm

Popular posts from this blog

Vermont Camping

REI garage sale baby!

Getting darker