A week of muggy celebration





Hey all, another week gone by, and Nolie is 1 wk old.  He is already reading books to Westley at bedtime.  We were wondering what was taking so long.  

West,  our little happy shining star, had his 3rd year birthday.  He's not quite sure what the hats are for since we just laughed at him non stop,  for his enjoyment or ours?  oh well, Nolan liked his.  Happy Birthday West!, we love you.
The top ten things we will remember about West's first 3.  
10.  fear of mud on the hands
9.  Has successfully stayed alive on only chicken nuggets and Juice for three years
8. His indoctrination and brainwashing into redsox nation
7.  The "bum bum" dance
6.  The rifle incident (ask me sometime)
5.  First prayer
4.  Seriously sportsman, a drop kick that gives me ideas about being the next Vinateri
3. Fear of shadows
2. The chicken halloween
1. His pure love and dedication to his parents
We love you west!


Rasberry picking in New England, our favorite thing to do, They pick while I scare away the birds.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Holly said…
Love it! I love the top ten things about little West! I wish we could have been there to help celebrate his b-day. I feel like we hardly know him! He seems like such a happy, sweet kid. It also looks like he and Nolie are buddies already! That's awesome! It has taken Lucy quite a while to adjust...Ü. I hope Darcy is feeling good!

Love,
Holl
Debbie said…
Going to Picasa and seeing the video was SOOOOOO worth it!!! HAHAHA oh Westley is SO dang cute and Nolan is just precious. Your hand looks so big when you stroke his little head. It just brought tears to my eyes. Oh Chris, thank you so much for doing that!!!! We LOVE you all and can't wait to see you!
Debbie said…
Oh I just watched the rest of the videos... with GG by my side... and we are just in LOVE with Nolan and thank you so much for videoing Westley opening the videos. That was amazing to think that we can watch the whole thing while sitting in UTAH!!!! Darcy looks fantastic and the CAKE!!! Oh my gosh Darcy!!! You are SUCH a great mom. We love you all!!!
HDVB said…
OH my word! I have the cutest 3 year old nephew in the whole entire world!!! I am so sorry that we didn't call that day, we'll call you this week and sing to him :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE PICTURES AND VIDEOS ON PICASA!!! Keep em' comin'! Darcy looks fabulous! Nolan is breathtaking and You are hilarious scaring those birds away! we love you guys and can't wait until November!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stacy said…
We can't believe how big West has gotten, and Nolan is such a cutie. We love and miss you guys!!!

Love,
the Lone Star D's
DARCY WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN MY LONG LOST FRIEND????? I'm glad I've been diligent in my blogstalking so I could find you :) Where are you guys? I know you're done with dental school, so where was the next step? I hope you guys check this blog :) Come on over to mine and let me know how you're doing!
www.lathamites.blogspot.com
ps-you look FAH-bulous dahling for just having a baby :)

Popular posts from this blog

Vermont Camping

REI garage sale baby!

Getting darker