Darcy and the new little bug

new feet
Proud big brother
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Unknown said…
Thanks for sharing. The video is great of Westley!!
The boys look great.
Love
Aunt Megan
HDVB said…
Oh man, I totally can't believe that he is here! I still feel like I am in denial because I didn't watch Darcy's belly grow over the nine months when this miracle happened! He is beautiful, of course, and I am shocked with how crazily identical to Westley he looks! I love the Proud older brother pic - very cute! Congrats you guys! We look forward to seeing you in November!
Adrienne said…
yea for blogs. if you want me to send you another invite to ours let me know.
Holly said…
Oh!!!!! Congratulations guys!!! He is so cute!! We hope all is well for you guys in Connecticut!!!

Holl

Popular posts from this blog

Vermont Camping

Getting darker

REI garage sale baby!